Navigating the Flexible Job Market
Do you feel as if you’re not gaining much from your job search? Or that you’ve identified what you want to do, but you are struggling to put a plan into action?
If you’re looking for some guidance and advice on how to get the most from your job search, our Navigating the Job Market Workshop can help you! You’ll have the chance to learn various techniques on how to become more time efficient and successful with your job search, and you’ll gain the knowledge to help you move forward with your career plans.
What will I gain from the workshop?
By the end of our insightful workshop, you will have:
- Gained knowledge of the most productive ways to find job opportunities in today’s job market - for example how best to approach online and offline networking, recruitment agencies, advertised jobs, etc.
- Understood typical pitfalls to avoid during your job hunt
- Compiled a detailed action plan to help you move forward with your job search
- Learnt a variety of motivational techniques to help you take action
- Learnt how to organise yourself better to make the most out of your job search time
The Bridge, 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0NQ. See map
£49.50 for our 3 hour workshop
If you have any questions about the Navigating the Job Market workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie on 020 7633 4458.
What will the workshop be like?
It will be friendly and supportive!
The workshop will cover a whole host of themes that are part of the job application process, including how to motivate yourself and how to keep organised.
As well as being very informative, it will be fun too! The workshop is interactive and involves a range of activities and exercises to help you think in a fresh way about general job search issues you face.
There will be a maximum of 15 participants – a small enough group for everyone to get some individual support.